Friday, April 07, 2006

Kamogawa Sea World

Here are some of my pictures from the Kamogawa trip.



Some of the buffet lunch.


The koi at the hotel where we had lunch.


A bit blurry, but those are big crabs!



Ocean sunfish! Manbo (pronounced Mumbo)! The pictures aren't great, but there are two of them... One is really big. The glass and stuff made it hard to get a good picture.


The first of my many walrus pictures.



The sea lion show. :)


Kento really likes this picture....








Walrus dinner time! Many many pictures...




The underwater walrus!


One of the most awesome tanks ever... The light was a reflection of the flash from my camera, but it worked well.




Some of my coral reef tank pictures... The fish got a little blurry, but I think it still looks pretty cool.





The orca show...




And the baby whale! The two lower pictures are small because they were screenshots from my orca show movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home