Saturday, April 08, 2006

My last post

Well, that's that. A week and a half after I'm home I finally have all my pictures posted and my blog is done. Thank you everyone for reading it... I've really enjoyed making this. I had such a great time in Japan, and am already looking forward to going back sometime. Thanks to everyone in Japan who made my trip awesome!
If you want to keep up with me more, I have another blog started. It'll just be for whatever I want to put in it.... Probably not as journal-like as this one has been, but things that are worth mentioning will go there. It can be found at:
http://pikados.livejournal.com

I've enjoyed making this blog, and it will remain online. It just wont be added to. Well, I guess I'll see you over at my livejournal! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job Emi!!

Sun Apr 09, 12:11:00 AM GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Emi! How are you? I saw your bloge.Especially photos are great!
This year I'm a 4th grede teacher.
Someday you come to Japan again,
please visit my school.I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Sat Apr 15, 08:02:00 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home